- 5-6 medium/large potatoes
- 3/4 cup of Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large white or red onion
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Cut the onion into thin slices, then cut slices in half.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into large bite-sized chunks of approximately the same size, and rinse well.
- Add potatoes to a pot of cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches, bring to a boil, and boil at medium-high heat.
- Test after 15 minutes for doneness - they should be easily pierced with a fork. Remove when done, drain and place in a serving bowl or dish.
- Add onions and toss.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine Calivirgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper with a whisk.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. When ready to serve, pour on the dressing, toss and sprinkle with parsley.