This linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Easy to care for, just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is totally optional - your choice!
Each towel is handprinted one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches here in San Francisco.
- 100% oyster white linen, printed with Fern ink, 18" x 26”
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent
- Stain resistant and long-lasting
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco