Club Member Manager
Calivirgin Olive Oil Company is seeking an outstanding and experienced Wine and/or Olive Oil Club Member Manager in our Lodi office. Calivirgin is a family run business and is looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, a team player and who wants a home with a dedicated group of individuals.
The Club Member Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the club and will be charged with driving this segment of our business to the next level. You will be joining a team of dedicated individuals who are excited about the product we produce and the possibilities that lie ahead. This is an opportunity for you to bring forth creative ideas and make an impact on a rapidly expanding business.
Employment type: Full-time
- Must have Tasting Room and/or Wine Club experience with references.
- A strong level of organizational and follow up skills.
- Excellent Customer relations skills.
- Excellent memory retention of club members, change orders, special circumstances.
- Experience with POS, Shopping Cart and Email campaign software applications (Vin65/WineDirect preferable).
- Willingness to do what’s necessary to build the brands profitably. Flexibility to assume new roles and responsibilities as you contribute to the growth of the business, and ability to process and understand complex issues.
- Creativity in organizing events, parties and promotions.
- Saturday work may be necessary during events as well as 1-2 Saturday's a month in the tasting room.
- Able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
To Apply, Please send a resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org