Tasting Room Associate
We are looking for a Tasting Room Associate who is an excellent communicator, a team player and who wants a home with a dedicated group of individuals. This position will require excellent customer service skills and the ability to multitask within our tasting room.
Calivirgin is a family run business where our employees share a strong work ethic with a passion for olive oil. Our focus is in providing our employees with the tools and resources they need to succeed. We promote innovation and entrepreneurship as we believe that our employee's contributions foster our continued success. As a Calivirgin employee, you can look forward to a rewarding career where our employee's are considered our family.
Compensation: Competitive, based on applicants qualifications
Employment type: Part-time (will include a few Saturday's each month)
- A background in customer service with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and deal with multiple customer groups.
- Experience with POS a plus (Vin65/WineDirect preferable).
- Willingness to do what’s necessary to build the brands profitably. Flexibility to assume new roles and responsibilities as you contribute to the growth of the business.
- Ability to work 2-3 Saturday's each month.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
To Apply, Please send a resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org