A unique unfiltered blend of estate grown, Arbequina and Koroneiki olives is cold-pressed within hours of harvest, which produces a fresh, aromatic, fruity flavor that is perfect for dipping but mild enough to use as a trans fat free culinary staple in your kitchen. COOC Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Club Price: $22.10
- Gold Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California Olive Oil Council (COOC) Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Specialty Food Association SOFI Awards
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles County Fair Olive Oil Competition
My go to staple for a variety of culinary delights with its wonderful unmatched flavor. Goes with everything. Simply amazing.
I have been using this Olive since the beginning and can never go back it is simply the best.
This is one of the finest olive oils I have ever tasted and enjoyed!
Since I am on a restricted diet, I allow myself the luxury of Caldani Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is my salad dressing and butter substitute, and frankly, I think it is better. You owe it to yourself to try this olive oil. It is just superb.
Wonderful, pure olive oil at it's best. I'm so spoiled now by the wonderful oils from this family!
This is such a light, smooth olive oil! I love it for dressings and dipping sauces!
Once you have had Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil you will be hooked for life . Unbeatable flavor nothing else on the market can compare .
I have tried lots of olive oils but Calivirgin in my opinion is the best out there! So fresh and fruity tasting that it goes with everything while cooking. Thank you for making such a wonderful product!
Simply amazing olive oil. Love it.
This olive oil has such a wonderful flavor and consistency. The flavor is unmatched by any other on the market.