Now you can buy our Award winning Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Bulk and save! 1 Gallon is equal to more than 7 of our regular 500ML bottles.
A unique unfiltered blend of estate grown, Arbequina and Koroneiki olives is cold-pressed within hours of harvest, which produces a fresh, aromatic, fruity flavor that is perfect for dipping but mild enough to use as a trans fat free culinary staple in your kitchen. COOC Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Club Price: $72.25
REGULAR PRICE: $100.00
- Gold Medal - COOC California Olive Oil Council
- Gold Metal - California State Fair
- Gold Metal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair
- Silver Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair
- Bronze Medal - Napa Valley County Fair
- Gold Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California Olive Oil Council (COOC) Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Specialty Food Association SOFI Awards
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles County Fair Olive Oil Competition
This is my second review. We've used nothing else for 5-6 years now. It's just superb.
We visited Calivirgin this fall, and we are hooked! We are club members and now order the gallon jug to refill our beautiful glass bottles. Absolutely love the amazing oil, and love supporting a local farming business. Once you taste their fresh press you will never go back.
Bought this once... and haven't purchased any other olive oil since. It's that good.
We have done extensive resarch on olive oil testing, and arrived at Calivirgin as offering the best value. We are very pleased with the fair priced 1 gallon olive oil jugs, and have re-ordered several times already. Many thanks to the good folks at Calivirgin for their dedicated work. Good olive oil is an essential ingredient of a good life !
We discovered Coldani at the LA Country Fair, where it had (deservedly) won first place. Whether infused, special pressings, or bulk, we place their offerings among the best of the world. Way past Greek oils; taste subtleties Spanish oils lack; more complex that most Italian oils; and, rigorous enough to test any Sicilian, Puglian, or Calabrian endeavours (we have tried all these in situ). We are lucky to have them in CA.
I began using the Premium Extra Virgin O.O. in the 500ml glass bottle. I love the taste and the glass bottle is lovely. I moved up to refill the glass bottle with the one liter bottle and now I am using the jug for refills. You can easily remove the glass bottle stopper with a pliers for easy refills. I use this olive oil on salads, sauteing, and roasting with excellent results. Their Balsamic and Very Berry Ginger Balsamic compliment everything!
My wife and I literally search the world for great olive oil and we never fail to realize that the best comes from California - more specifically, from the central valley! The customer service is great and the shipping time exceeded expectations. We are looking forward to sharing this olive oil with our friends.
I discovered this olive oil while wine tasting in Lodi, and now am hooked! In fact I'm so hooked I had to step up to the large size...but its a great price for a fantastic product. I can't imagine buying any other olive oil.
I have been using Calivirgin olive oil for years and naturally my consumption has reached the level of a gallon jug which is a better value compared to the glass bottle. Use this for absolutely everything!!
Beautiful fresh fruity....clean. Perfect.