A unique unfiltered blend of estate grown, Arbequina and Koroneiki olives is cold-pressed within hours of harvest, which produces a fresh, aromatic, fruity flavor that is perfect for dipping but mild enough to use as a trans fat free culinary staple in your kitchen. COOC Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Club Price: $23.80
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair
- Gold Medal - Central Coast-Mid State Fair Competition
- Silver Medal - California State Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles County Fair
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair
- Gold Medal - COOC California Olive Oil Council
- Gold Metal - California State Fair
- Gold Metal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair
- Silver Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair
- Bronze Medal - Napa Valley County Fair
- Gold Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Specialty Food Association SOFI Awards
My absolute favorite. I gave some to my sister as a gift and she said "i could drink it straight from the bottle"
This is the best olive oil I have ever tasted. I have been buying it for years. I give it to my clients and friends and buy the gallon size for my family.
Years after visiting the facility this is our second restock. Great light oil, smooth very light. Much improved web site easy to choose your product now.
My go to staple for a variety of culinary delights with its wonderful unmatched flavor. Goes with everything. Simply amazing.
I have been using this Olive since the beginning and can never go back it is simply the best.
This is one of the finest olive oils I have ever tasted and enjoyed!
Since I am on a restricted diet, I allow myself the luxury of Caldani Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is my salad dressing and butter substitute, and frankly, I think it is better. You owe it to yourself to try this olive oil. It is just superb.
Wonderful, pure olive oil at it's best. I'm so spoiled now by the wonderful oils from this family!
This is such a light, smooth olive oil! I love it for dressings and dipping sauces!
Once you have had Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil you will be hooked for life . Unbeatable flavor nothing else on the market can compare .