Calivirgin Blood Orange olive oil is milled exactly the same way as our premium extra virgin olive oil, except blood oranges are crushed together with the olives. The result is a fresh, unfiltered, premium olive oil with no additives or preservatives that has a natural blood orange flavor. Try this California olive oil on salmon, salads, winter vegetables and in baking. Replace the oil in your next chocolate cake or brownie recipe and you will fall in love with this new combination. Meglio!
Club Price: $17.00
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Central Coast Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Napa Valley Fair Olive Oil Competition
I have used a few different flavored oils and this blood orange is the best I have tried. I substitute if for conola oil when baking muffins and also to brighten up my salads.
This blood orange olive oil tastes amazing. I drizzle it on my lunch salads daily, it's quite addictive and very flavorful.