Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic olive oil is milled exactly the same way as our premium extra virgin olive oil, except fresh jalapeños and garlic cloves are crushed together with the olives. The result is a fresh unﬁltered, premium California olive oil with no additives or preservatives that has a natural jalapeño and garlic ﬂavor. At ﬁrst you will taste the savory garlic, then the ﬁery jalapeño will sneak up on you with a burn that keeps you eating more. This one is not for the faint of heart! Piccante!
Club Price: $17.00
- Gold Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair
- Gold Medal - Napa Valley County Fair
- Silver Medal - Yolo County Fair
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles County Fair
- Gold Medal - Specialty Food Association SOFI Awards
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
This is by far my favorite of the calivirgin flavored oils . I use this oil on everything . Eggs , tacos , fajitas , stir fry , popcorn the list goes on .
This blend is amazing! I've used it in several dishes and it doesn't cease to amaze. Especially tasty with fajita veggies and dipping pizza crust. Yum!
This product is really winner! Excellent blend of two flavors are great in salads, grilling and anything that you want to light-up with sparking taste!
Perfect blend of the two flavors by far one of my favorite olive oil blends . Essential when making fajitas, tacos or any of your favorite Mexican dishes .
This very special olive oil is just that; very special! It gives a wonderful extra bit of flavour to many of the dishes I have used it in.
This is the Best Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil I have had so far. I have tried Jalapeno and I've Tried Garlic, but this is mixed together all in one and it's really got bite to it. love it so much. Thanks. We are on our second bottle right now because we love it on eggs, steak, and yes even chicken. There's no end to how you can use it. Dip bread in it for a real kick! YUM
Love this olive oil -- adds great flavor to everything including spaghetti sauce -- saute the onion in it and add it to the water when boiling the noodles...YUM!
We absolutely love this oil on our grilled vegetables. Very tasty on caprese salad with the aged balsamic.