We made it with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil & Calivinegar White Wine Prosecco Vinegar
Course: Appetizer/Side Dish
Prep Time: 10 min
- 3-4 medium sized oranges
- 1 small bunch of flat leaf parsley (you can substitute mint or basil)
- 1/3 red onion
- 1/4 cup pistachios or hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons Calivinegar Prosecco White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Use a sharp paring knife to cut the rind and pith away from fruit. Cut the fruit crosswise into 1/4'' slices or "wheels". Slice the red onion thin. Tear parsley or other herb leaves into small pieces.
- Arrange orange slices and onion on a large platter. Drizzle the vinegar and olive oil over the top letting it soak into the salad.
- Sprinkle nuts over the salad then add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or stores well refridgerated.
Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil