Made with our Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- 1 pound shredded cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- Pepper, to taste
- Optional: Top with sesame seeds
- Shred the cabbage by very thinly slicing or using a mandolin.
- Add the cilantro, onion, carrots, jalapeno, lime zest, lime juice, Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil, salt, cumin, coriander and pepper. Toss well.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Leftovers are good for 3-4 days.
Lavish Lime Olive Oil