We made it with our Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 4 bacon slices, cut in half crossway
- 24 thick asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat over to 425ºF. Place bacon on a microwavable plate lined with a paper towel and top with another paper towel. Microwave on high until just beginning to crisp around edges, about 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave, and cool 5 minutes.
- Toss asparagus with Rosemary olive oil, salt and pepper. Divide asparagus into stacks of 3 and tightly wrap each bundle with a piece of bacon. Place bundles on a wire rack set inside an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until asparagus is tender and bacon is crispy, about 24 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil