We made it with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
Serving: 3 | 6 slices
Total Time: 15 min
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- salt to taste
- 6 thick slices bread
- Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Lightly oil the griddle and heat over medium-high heat.
- Dunk bread in the egg mixture, soaking both sides. Transfer to the hot skillet and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Calivirgin Blood orange Olive Oil