Made with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 8 thick slices brioche
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a medium dish, add two eggs with yolks, two eggs without yolks, almond milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk ingredients together.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture making sure to soak both sides.
- Heat a skillet on the stove top on a medium-low heat. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil into pan.
- Drop 4 slices of bread into the pan at a time and give a little shake so the olive oil evenly distributes under the bread. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until evenly golden brown.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for the other 4 slices of bread.
- Place on a plate and top with fresh fruit and drizzle of Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil!
Blood Orange Olive Oil