Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
For the Waffles:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- ½ cup vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons white sugar
For the Strawberries:
- 1 cup Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- Combine Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and strawberries and let soak while preparing waffles.
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacture's instructions.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar in a separate bowl; stir into flour until batter is smooth. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour about ⅓ cup batter into preheated waffle iron; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with strawberries and serve, enjoy!
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar