We made it with our Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15 min
For the Waffles:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
For the Strawberries:
- 1 cup Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- Combine balsamic vinegar and strawberries and let soak while preparing waffles.
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacture's instructions.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar in a separate bowl; stir into flour until batter is smooth. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter into preheated waffle iron; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with strawberries and serve, enjoy!
Stawberry Balsamic Vinegar