Made with our Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups vanilla bean Greek Yogurt
- 10 blueberries
- 6 raspberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla flavored granola
- 1 tablespoon Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic, for drizzle
- Pre-heat oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry granola ingredients together in a large bowl and mix. Add honey and Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar and mix well to combine.
- Pour onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon yogurt into glasses Layer blueberries, raspberries and granola. Repeat.
- Drizzle top with Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic and enjoy!
Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar