Made with our Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Dice the hard-boiled eggs as finely as you'd like.
- Mash the avocado in a medium-sized bowl. Mix in the lemon juice, salt, and Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the chopped egg, parsley, and chives to the avocado mixture.
- Gently fold all of the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can serve it as a dip or spread, or of course, in a sandwich!
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You could easily substitute the Calivirgin EVOO for a flavor crush olive oil to take this up a notch. Jalapeno-Garlic or basil would be our suggestion!