We made it with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
Course: Appetizer/ Side Dish
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 meyer lemon, peeled and segmented
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion
Honey Citrus Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
The key here is to use the citrus that you love the most! No need to follow this recipe exactly.
- Layer the segmented citrus, avocado slices and red onions on a plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together lime juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in the Blood Orange Olive Oil until the dressing is emulsified.
- Drizzle it over the salad and serve!
Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
Recipe by Carole