Made with our Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and roasted garlic, stirring it all around to coat with oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and salt. Stir and cook until chicken is done, about 8 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken, oranges, and avocado to the quinoa. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat everything evenly. Serve immediately!
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recipe Courtesy of Sally @ Sally's Baking Addiction