We made it with Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Servings: 3 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Premium Olive Oil
- 1 pound thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Cook quinoa according to package directions or use my directions - my recipe will make 2-3 cups, more than what you will use. But leftovers are great! Transfer cooked quinoa to a large bowl and let cool.
The chicken. Pour olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and roasted garlic, stirring it all around to coat with oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and salt. Stir and cook until chicken is done, about 8 minutes. Add cooked chicken, oranges, and avocado to the quinoa. Stir to combine. Set aside.
The dressing. Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together. Pour over salad and toss to coat everything evenly.
Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recipe Courtesy of Sally @ Sally's Baking Addiction