Made with our Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil
- Optional: ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Add lemon juice and Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil, and process just to blend.
Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend for just a few more seconds.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil