We made it with Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil
Servings: 8-10 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 15 min
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend for just a few more seconds.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
Tip: This stores well in the fridge for multiple days, is best at room temperature