We made it with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
Servings: 2-3 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 1 anchovy filet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup yellow onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Jalapeno Garlic Olive Oil or Calivirgin Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add anchovy, garlic, onion, and dried oregano to a food processor and blend into a paste.
- Next, add parsley, cilantro, and green onion adn blend until herbs are broken down into a rough paste.
- Then add olive oil in a thin stream.
- Finally Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil or Garlic Olive Oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Guilty Garlic Olive Oil