We made it with our Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Scoop avocado pulp from shells into a medium bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks.
- Gently stir in fresh lime juice, cilantro, onion, tomatoes, Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips, raw vegetables, or atop your favorite protein (chicken, fish, etc.
Habanero Olive Oil