Made with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 soft flour tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a non-stick pan, add 1 tablespoon of Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil, onion, corn and green and red bell peppers. Sauté for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside
- In the same pan, add 2 ¼ teaspoon more of Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil.
- Add the chicken, cumin, paprika, salt and garlic powder. Cook for 15 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- In a separate pan, cover the bottom with Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil, heat the tortilla on low heat on each side until the tortilla becomes slightly golden
- Add half the amounts of the shredded cheddar cheese, chicken, bell peppers, onions and corn.
- Flip half of the tortilla over the ingredients and let it cook on low heat until cheese has completely melted. Remove from pan. Cut into three triangles.
- Repeat process with remaining totrilla.
- Serve with salsa and enjoy!
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil