We made it with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed (or 2 cups fresh corn)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil ( or Lavish Lime Olive Oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoke paprika
- 1 avocado, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together black beans, corn, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro and avocado in a large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over salsa and mix thoroughly. Add additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil