Made with our Lavish Lime Olive Oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed (or 2 cups fresh corn)
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil (or Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil)
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, Stir together black beans, corn, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado.
- Whisk lime juice, Calivirgin Lavish Lime Olive Oil, paprika, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over salsa and mix thoroughly. Add additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Lavish Lime Olive Oil