We made it with our Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Total Time: 15 min
- 3-4 cups arugula
- 8 ounces burrata
- 2 cups fresh cherries
- 1/4 cups basil, chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Place arugula in a large bowl or on a platter. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- In a small bowl, toss cherry tomatoes with remaining teaspoon of olive oil, and generous sprinkling of sea salt.
- Scatter burrata over arugula, add fresh cherries, tomatoes, and toasted almonds.
- Garnish with mint and basil. Drizzle with Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Recipe from Suzanne Ledbetter, Fine Foodie Philanthropist featured in San Joaquin Magazine