We made it with our Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 30 min
- 1 batch of your favorite pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Olio Nuovo
- 6 ounces fresh mozzerella, ricotta or whipped goat cheese
- 4 to 6 slices of prosciutto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- Calivinegar Pear Balsamic, to drizzle
- Optional: Garnish with parmesean
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Roll or strecth pizza dough. Place on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Top the pizza dough with a drizzle of Olio Nuovo, followed by your choice of cheese, the prosciutto, and a pinch of salt.
- Place the pizza dough into the oven and bake until the pizza is browned and cheese is bubbling, about 10-15 minutes. Time will vary on your oven and pizza dough - check it every few minutes and pull it out of the oven as soon as it looks slightly browned.
- Carefully pull the finished pizza out of the oven and onto your cutting board. Transfer pizza to wire cooling rack for 2-3 minutes, then return to cutting board.
- Top pizza with fresh arugula and a drizzle of Pear Balsamic. Slice and enjoy.
Pear Balsamic Vinegar