We made it with our Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 15 min
- 2 tablespoons Calivinegar Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Calivirgin Bountiful Basil Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces cold watermelon, rind removed, seeded and cut into bite-sized cubes
- Cut watermelon into cubes. Add to large bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Bountiful Basil Olive Oil with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the watermelon, add the chopped mint and feta cheese and toss to combine. Drizzle the Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar over the top and serve immediately.
Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar