Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Add the Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar in a small saucepan bringing to a boil over medium heat. When boiling, immediately reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, frequently stirring until the liquid becomes thick. The goal is to reduce the balsamic vinegar liquid to about one-third from its original half-cup to produce a thicker liquid that will begin to coat the spoon.
- Meanwhile, in another small saucepan, add the water, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring constantly for five minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Let both mixtures cool to room temperature, combine the balsamic reduction and the chocolate syrup whisking thoroughly until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Pour into a small pitcher to use immediately, or store in a sterile glass bottle.
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar