Made with our Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Honey & Balsamic Berry Jam:
- 2 pints mixed berries (we love to mix raspberries, blackberries and blueberries!)
- ½ cup honey
- 4 tablespoons Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Place all of the jam ingredients into a medium-sized saucepan over high heat. Stir often.
- Once the mixture comes to a rolling boil, decrease the heat to medium and allow to cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Spoon or ladle the saucy jam into a jar and seal. Allow jam to come to room temperature before refrigerating until use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla; mix on medium speed for 30 seconds. On low speed, add the flour ½-cup at a time, just until incorporated. Use a silicone spatula to stir in any remaining flour. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out even amounts of cookie dough and roll them into a ball with the palms of your hands. Place each ball onto a silicone or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Use your thumb to press a well into each cookie dough ball.
- Fill the well of each cookie with a small spoonful of berry jam.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Allow the cookies to rest for 5 minutes before removing them to a baking rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar