We made it with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30-35 min
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Prep corn by shucking and placing all 4 on a large piece of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Make your Olive Oil Parmesan mixture by mixing together grated parmesan, Garlic Olive Oil, dried basil and salt and pepper.
- Next, dress your corn with the Olive Oil Parmesan marinade. Wrap the corn in aluminum foil, so that they can cook/steam on the grill.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill for 30-35 minutes or until the corn is cooked all the way through.
Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil