Made with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 ears of corn, cut in half
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Prep corn by shucking and placing all 8 on a large piece of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Mix together grated parmesan, Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil, dried basil and salt and pepper.
- Next, dress your corn with the marinade. Wrap the corn in aluminum foil, so that they can cook/steam on the grill.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill for 30-35 minutes or until the corn is cooked all the way through.
Guilty Garlic Olive Oil