Made with our Calivirgin Hot Virgin Jalapeño Olive Oil
- 14 ounce elbow pasta
- 9 ounce bacon, diced
- 4 jalapeños, deseeded, 3 finely diced & 1 sliced into rounds
- 4 cups milk, room temp
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Hot Virgin Jalapeño Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fry bacon in large deep pan over medium heat until your desired texture. Add 3 diced jalapeños and fry for a couple of minutes until soft. Drain away excess fat if necessary, then add Calivirgin Hot Virgin Jalapeño Olive Oil.
- Stir in flour until a paste forms, then very gradually stir in 4 cups of milk, lump free. Add mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne, then allow to bubble until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 390ºF. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Once thickened, turn off heat and stir in cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Stir in your pasta and transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with more parmesan, breadcrumbs, and jalapeño slices. Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Jalapeño Olive Oil