We made it with our Calivirgin Hot Virgin Jalapeño Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- 3 pounds chicken wings party style
- 1/3 BBQ Spice Rub homemade or store bought
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Hot Virgin Jalapeño Oil
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven 400ºF. Line a sheet pan with foil and place an oven safe rack on top of the foil. Coat the rack with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl along with the oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add the spice rub to the bowl. Toss the wings with the spice rub until they're coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on the rack.
- Back for 45 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Top with parsley, then serve.
Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Oil