We paired it with our Calivines Old Vine Zinfandel
Servings: 4-6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 40 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup butter, melted (or 1/4 cup Habanero Olive Oil for a kick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Remove the tips of the wings and discard.
- Using a knife, seperate the wings at the joint.
- Bake wings for 15 minutes, then flip.
- Continue to bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the hot sauce and butter/olive oil.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks and a glass of Calivines Old Vine Zinfandel.
Old Vine Zinfandel