We made it with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Olive Oil
Servings: 3-4 | Prep Time: 51 min | Total Time: 1 hour 15 min
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1 teaspoon Calivirgin Jalapeno Olive Oil
- Carefully cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, milk, garlic powder, paprika powder, and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Dip the florets into the batter, so they are completely coated.
- Roll them into the panko breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Don't put them on top of each other. Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Combine Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce with a tablespoon of Jalapeño Olive Oil and pour it over the baked cauliflower wings. Evenly coat them from all sides by stirring them a few times.
- Put the coated buffalo wings back on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake again for 5-10 minutesd at 350ºF.
Jalapeño Olive Oil