We made it with our Calivirgin Serrano Olive Oil
Servings: 3-4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 1 hour 15 min
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs and discard.
- Cut into 6 rib sections.
- Combine the season and the water to make a paste, and then add the Serrano Pepper Oil.
- Toss the ribs in the spices and place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Cook for one hour until crispy and done.
Serrano Olive Oil
Recipe by Carole