We made it with our Calivirgin Serrano Olive Oil
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 to 3 pounds of Pork Ribs
- 1 teaspoon Calivirgin Dipping Spices
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoon Calivirgin Serrano Pepper Oil
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs and discard.
- Cut into 6 rib sections.
- Combine the season and the water to make a paste, and then add the Serrano Pepper Oil.
- Toss the ribs in the spices and place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Cook for one hour until crispy and done.
Calivirgin Serrano Pepper Olive Oil