We made it with our Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Oil
Course: Side Dish
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 lb. new or small potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesean
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make small slits in each potato, like an accordion, making sure not to cut all the way through. Place potatoes on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil and garlic cloves. Brush mixture over potatoes then season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, until the slits are starting to separate and the potatoes are beginning to turn golden.
- Brush the potatoes with more of the melted butter mixture then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top. Bake for another 23-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Oil