Made with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cups boiled red-skinned potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- ¼ cup corned beef cooking liquid or chicken broth
- ½ medium yellow onion, grated
- ½ clove garlic, mashed with a fork
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil over medium-high heat in a 10-inch, nonstick, oven-safe skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in corned beef and cook until fat is released and corned beef is just starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add potatoes and cook, occasionally pressing the hash down and flipping the hash with a spatula, until potatoes are browned and corned beef is crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in mustard, thyme, nutmeg and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle chicken stock over the hash. Use a spoon to make 3 wells in the hash and crack one egg into each well. Bake until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny, about 8-14 minutes or to desired doneness.
Sprinkle eggs with salt and cracked pepper and serve immediately.
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil