Made with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- ½ cup Italian-style dried bread crumbs
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- 28 large (2 ½-inch-diameter) white mushrooms, stemmed
- Preheat the oven 400ºF.
- Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper to taste, and 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with 1 tablespoon Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up. Drizzle remaining Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil over the filling in each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil