We made it with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Oil
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup Italian-style dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grate Pecorino Romano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Oil
- 28 large (2 1/2-inch-diameter) white mushrooms, stemmed
- Preheat the oven 400ºF.
- Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt and pepper to taste, and 2 tablespoons olive oil and medium bowl to blend.
- Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with about 1 tablespoon Jalapeño Garlic olive oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up. Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.
Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Oil