Made with our Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
Yogurt Panna Cotta:
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups full fat Greek yogurt
Balsamic Raspberry Sauce:
- 4 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Bring 2 cups raspberries and 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan. Simmer until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Add Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar to the raspberry syrup and simmer another 5 minutes or so, at which point the mixture should be thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 2 cups raspberries. Let cool before pouring into individual serving cups. Set aside.
- Stir 1/4 cup water and gelatin together in a small bowl. Let sit until they form a gel, 5-10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and 1 cup milk to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the gelatin mixture until it dissolves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/2 cup milk, the cream, and the yogurt. Pour the heated milk/sugar/gelatin mixture in and stir to combine. Finally, stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour over raspberry sauce in individual serving cups. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar