Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil is milled exactly the same way as our premium extra virgin olive oil, except fresh rosemary is crushed together with the olives. The result is a fresh, unfiltered, premium olive oil with no additives or preservatives that has a natural rosemary flavor. Try this California olive oil on chicken, pork, fish, potatoes, salads or bread. Gustoso!
Club Price: $17.00
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles County Fair
- Bronze Medal - California State Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great on Baked Chicken - I use the rosemary oil instead of crushed rosemary - add garlic/paprika - absolutely wonderful - also good on Brussel sprouts
I just used this oil when baking potatoes omg . I just drizzled the rosemary oil over them and that was it amazing .
Never disappointed with the olive oils. Rosemary may be one of my favorites.
Whenever I grill fresh salmon or trout on the BBQ Coldani's Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil is a necessity. Drisseled on ,patted in and soaked for an hour in the fridge before the fish heads to the grill images for a tasty treat. My mouth is watering just thinking bout it