SOLD OUT UNTIL 2021
Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil is milled exactly the same way as our premium extra virgin olive oil, except fresh rosemary is crushed together with the olives. The result is a fresh, unfiltered, premium olive oil with no additives or preservatives that has a natural rosemary flavor. Try this California olive oil on chicken, pork, fish, potatoes, salads or bread. Gustoso!
Club Price: $17.00
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles County Fair
- Bronze Medal - California State Fair
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - Orange County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - San Joaquin Valley Big Fresno Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Central Coast Mid State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great on Baked Chicken - I use the rosemary oil instead of crushed rosemary - add garlic/paprika - absolutely wonderful - also good on Brussel sprouts
I just used this oil when baking potatoes omg . I just drizzled the rosemary oil over them and that was it amazing .
Never disappointed with the olive oils. Rosemary may be one of my favorites.
Whenever I grill fresh salmon or trout on the BBQ Coldani's Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil is a necessity. Drisseled on ,patted in and soaked for an hour in the fridge before the fish heads to the grill images for a tasty treat. My mouth is watering just thinking bout it