Made with our Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 bottle Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- ½ cup Cointreau
- 2 cups fruit juice, such as peach or apple
- 4 cups fruit (such as peaches, apples, or strawberries), chopped
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Gently stir then cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- When ready to serve, use a slotted spoon to portion out the fruit from the pitcher into serving glasses then pour the sangria on top.