We made it with our Calivines Sauvignon Blanc wine
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 2 hours 10 min
- 1 bottle Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange liquor
- 2 cups fruit juice, such as peach or apple
- 4 cups chopped fruit, such as peaches, apples or strawberries
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Gently stir then cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- When ready to serve, use a slotted spoon to portion out the fruit from the pitcher into serving glasses then pour the sangria on top.