Made with our Calivines Vicino Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 cups of mixed melon cubes, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew
- 2-4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup to ½ cup of brandy
- 750ml Calivines Vicino Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ½ cups of sparkling water
- Lime Slices, for garnish
- Mint, for garnish
- Place the melon balls in a large pitcher, add the honey (2 teaspoons to start), lime juice, and ¼ cup of brandy. Mix gently and let rest in fridge for 1-2 hours until 1 hour before serving.
- Add the Calivines Vicino Sauvignon Blanc, mix gently, taste, and add more honey or brandy if desired. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Add ice, lime slices, and mint leaves to garnish before serving. Top with sparkling water. Enjoy!