We made it with our Vicino Sauvignon Blanc
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 cups of mixed melon balls, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew
- 2-4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of brandy
- 1 750ml bottle of Vicino Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 1/2 cups of sparkling water
- Place the melon balls in a large pitcher, add the honey (2 teaspoons to start), lime juice, and 1/4 cup of brandy. Mix gently and let rest in fridge for 1-2 hours until 1 hour before serving.
- Add the Vicino Sauvignon Blanc, mix gently, taste and add more honey or brandy if desired. Keep in mind that you will top off with sparkling water right before serving, so it's okay if it's on the sweeter/stronger side. Refridgerate for another hour.
- Right before serving, add ice (or frozen melon balls as ice cubes), lime slices and mint leaves to garnish, adn top off with sparkling water. You can prepare the final mix in the pitcher or serve it directly into glasses with melon ice cubes and top each glass with sparkling water.
Vicino Sauvignon Blanc