We made it with our Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 3 ounces Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- 1-ounce Tequila
- 3/4 ounce Agave Syrup
- 1-ounce lime juice
- Optional: salt or sugar rim
- Optional: garnish with lime
- Fill each glass with ice, and pour a half glass of Calivines Sauvignon Blanc.
- Add 1 ounce of tequila, a splash of agave syrup, the juice of a half of a lime, and mix.
- Salt the rim of each glass, and add sliced lime wheels as a garnish.