Made with our Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 ½ jumbo raw shrimp
- ¾ cup Calivines Sauvignon Blanc
- ¼ fresh sage, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat two tablespoons butter in a large pot over high heat. Add half of the garlic and sauté, stirring constantly, for one minute. Add the broth and water; bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and boil until the pasta is cooked. Lower the heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed. Do not drain - there should be some liquid left in the pan to help coat the noodles.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat two tablespoons butter and two tablespoons of Calivirgin Guilty Garlic Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes on each side until the shrimp are almost cooked through.
- Add the garlic, sage and white wine to the shrimp pan. Let the shrimp cook for another 3-5 minutes or until most of the wine has evaporated and the shrimp are lightly browned on the outside. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Add the shrimp, heavy whipping cream, Parmesan and parsley to the cooked pasta. Toss everything together and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper.