Made with our Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Fusilli pasta
- ¼ cup Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 9 ounce bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 ounce cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, warm Calivirgin Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
Add the cooked pasta and toss. Sprinkle the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine. Enjoy!
Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recipe inspired by Giada De Laurentiis