Made with our Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- ½ cup Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package and set aside in large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine sesame oil and Calivirgin Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil with red pepper flakes and heat on medium-low for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add honey, soy sauce, and salt.
- Pour oil mixture over cooked noodles and then add green onions, sesame seeds, and peanuts. Toss until noodles are evenly coated.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold!
Jalapeño Garlic Olive Oil
This is a customer and family favorite. Its fresh and vibrant flavor with a hint of heat makes it impossible to stop eating!
Keeps well for about a week so can be made ahead of time or saved for leftovers.
*Suggestions: add more peanuts or sprinkle on top when serving. Also very mild heat, could use more red pepper flakes if you like some spice.