Made with our Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 12-16 pieces)
- 6-8 bacon slices
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Spicy chili flakes, for serving
- Freshly chopped herbs, for serving
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Season the shrimp with chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Slice the bacon in half and wrap each shrimp. Stretch the bacon a bit in order to get the bacon ends to meet together on one side of each shrimp.
- Lay the bacon-wrapped shrimp, bacon seems down, onto a baking sheet.
- Make your glaze by mixing together the pepper jelly, honey, Calivirgin Habanero Olive Oil, lime juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the bacon-wrapped shrimp with part of the glaze. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush the bacon-wrapped shrimp with a bit more glaze, then set the oven to broil. Broil the shrimp for 5 more minutes, or until the bacon becomes nice and crispy.
- Remove, then brush with the remaining glaze. Sprinkle with chili flakes and fresh herbs. Serve!
Habanero Olive Oil