Made with our Calivinegar Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 14 ounce wheel of Brie
- ¾ pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean strawberries and remove tops. Cut large strawberries into quarters and small strawberries in half.
In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, Calivinegar Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, and black pepper. Add strawberries and toss to combine. Pour onto a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet, or into a baking dish.
- Roast 12-15 minutes, until strawberries are tender but still retain their shape. Remove from oven and transfer strawberries and pooled syrup to a bowl to cool slightly.
- Place Brie in a baking dish or on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is soft and warm, but not melting out of the rind.
- Top warm Brie with roasted strawberry mixture and fresh mint leaves. Serve with assorted crackers, crostini, or sliced baguette.
Sinful Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar