We made it with Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary or Guilty Garlic Olive Oil
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 8 hours
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Calivines Merlot
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin Guilty Garlic or Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
- 4 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 large bay leaf
- 2-3 teaspoons rosemary and thyme
- 1 six ounce can of tomato paste
- Place your meat in a slow cooker, and drizzle with Calivirgin Garlic or Rosemary Olive Oil
- Season with salt, pepper and toss with flour. Make sure your meat is coated.
- Add rest of the ingredients, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When stew is finished serve over garlic mashed potatoes.