We made it with our Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 30 min
- 1 package of puff pastry, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Calivinegar Very Berry Ginger Balsamic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Calivirgin Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon nondairy milk, unsweetened
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberries over low to medium heat until fragrant. Drain excess liquid from the blueberries and stir in the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into three 3-inch strips (6 total). Scoop about 3 tablespoons of filling onto center of strip. Fold one end of the strip towards the center covering the filling and repeat with other end. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat until all of the filling is gone.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the glaze ingredients until emulsified. With a pastry brush, liberally brush the glaze onto the assembled pastries, using it to smooth down any folds in the dough.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the tops are browned.
Very Berry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
Recipe inspired by Yup It's Vegan