Made with our Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 2 tablespoons butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet and place in the oven to preheat.
- In a medium bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the buttermilk, Calivirgin Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil, eggs, and rosemary. Mix just until combined and no more. Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Rustic Rosemary Olive Oil
Recipe inspired by Countryside Cravings