Made with our Lodi Olive Oil Miller's Blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Lodi Olive Oil Miller's Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ dried apple slices, diced
- ⅓ dried apricots, diced
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- Add brown sugar and beat until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Slowly drizzle the Lodi Olive Oil Miller's Blend into the mixture and blend until combined.
- In a small bowlm mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add to the batter and mix with a rubber spatula. TFold in the oatmeal, dried fruit and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
Miller's Blend Olive Oil