We made it with our Lodi Olive Oil Miller's Blend
Servings: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 12 min
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Miller's Blend Lodi Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 dried apple slices, diced
- 1/3 dried apricots, diced
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl with an electric mixer, beat eggs until frothy.
- Add brown sugar to the eggs and beat until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly drizzle the Miller's Blend Lodi Olive Oil into the mixture and blend until combined.
- In a small bowl blend together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add to the batter and mix with a rubber spatula. Then mix in the oatmeal, dried fruit and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
Recipe by Carole